Sunday, July 01, 2007

And about time too...

Hey all,

I have a bit of news for you guys - last night I (finally) popped the question to Tanti! :-)

I took her to Flower Drum in the city (highly recommend it, though getting a table on a saturday night does require patience - I've been planning this for 3 months now) and asked her there.

Thankfully, she didn't figure out what I was up to until about mid-afternoon yesterday. Somehow I managed to hide it well enough. :-)

Anyway, all is good here - we will arrange engagement party sometime soonish - will let you know the details via email once we sort out when we can do it...

8 comments:

Tanya said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for the two of you!! :)

Tanti said...

Thanks Tanya :) I had no idea it was going to happen, especially after all my whinges to you last week. hehe...

Greg said...

Fantastic guys, congratulations!

The other Greg

Zoya said...

Congratulations again! Very happy for you two. I wish I could be there to give you guys lots of big hugs.

Greg said...

Thanks guys! Hopefully organising engagement party soon... Will email you soon with details...

Eug said...

Congratulations. I am so happy for both of you too! Alright...important things...what's happening with buck's night?? :-)

Polina said...

We just got back - wow, awesome news! Congratulations guys - this is really great :))) Very happy for you both!

naree said...

Wow! Just read the post.
Congratulations!
Really happy for you guys :)