Friday, November 02, 2007

Yes, I am still alive...

It has been a while since I posted here. Figured I should post and let everyone know what has been happening.

Finished uni for the year now. Just waiting for results and figuring out which subjects I should do next year. Thinking of doing some logistics stuff, mainly so I have at least a basic understanding of how that all fits together.

Other than that I have finished my book. The website I am using to sell both the book as well as my training services is still a work in progress though. Have a look at www.gbunixtraining.com If you are interested. The book is a training course I run, and am hoping to develop a few more...

Other than that I have just been working my ass off. But I am taking the long weekend this weekend and catching my breath, I hope...

2 comments:

Zoya said...

Congratulations on finishing studying (even if it is only for this year) and the book. And good luck with selling it.

Polina said...

you know that the last post here was just about 6 months ago... :) *hint hint*