Monday, May 28, 2007

Yes, I'm back at uni...

Since a couple of people have asked - yes, I'm back at uni...

And yes, I must be crazy...

Am doing a masters in Commerce. No point doing another Computer Science or related degree... I have enough experience these days that it wouldn't give me anything useful... So I figure learning management techniques, some logistics and other such info could be a handy addition.

So why am I doing it? Well, mainly because IT gives me the shits. Nothing new or interesting happening anymore, so its time to move somewhere that is possibly more interesting...

So there you go. Back to the world of exams (one on thursday) and writing essays (I'd forgotten how much fun they can be to write) and group essays with people who don't want to do their share of the work...

2 comments:

Zoya said...

OH MY GOD! I thought you went back to teaching. Studying! Very brave. Good luck with the exams and essays and finding something that will keep you more interested than IT.

Greg said...

No... Not teaching... Its weird being on the other end of the classroom again, actually...