Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Merry Christmas everyone

Hey all,
 
I know its a couple of days late... Sorry about that... Happy Christmas to everyone... Including all you guys over in the UK... Who was it that sent me that SMS? I have no idea who's number that was. I meant to sms back, but it would have been at 3 in the morning, so I'm sure you are glad I didn't do that...
 
Anyway, 2 days till we go on holidays. I do intend to post some photos, etc. of our trip. So keep an eye on here. I have no idea how often I will post, but I'll try to do a couple at least :) Ah well. Should be fun. For those who don't know. the general plan (which will be thrown away as soon as we land, mind you) is to go to Seoul first, then Jeju island, then Busan, Daejong, then Seoraksan national park for some yummy hotsprings to warm us up :-) then finally back to Seoul.

No comments: