Saturday, December 31, 2005

Welcome to Korea...

Hey all,

Its new years eve here in Korea, and its pretty darn cold here. About -1 or 0 or something like that... Got to the hotel about 8pm last night after a longish flight. Wasn't too bad. Took nearly 2 hours to get to the hotel from the airport tho.

Korea is great. Am having fun here... The weather, despite being cold is quite decent. The food is amazing, I think I can eat Korean food for weeks on end with no trouble. The people are quite friendly and we have been able to talk a bit despite knowing almost no Korean. ;-) Ah well. Next time I will make sure I've learnt a bit of the local language before going...

Mostly been shopping today, and I think that's the plan for the next couple of days, too...
Will try and get some photos up next time...

Have fun guys!

No comments: