Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Jeju - Somewhat warmer than Seoul

Hey guys,

We arrived in Jeju yesterday... Was considerably warmer than Seoul... 1 hour flight
costs 70,000 won (~720 won to the $A1) , so quite cheap to get around here.

I know I promised photos, but there is no USB connection on this PC (deliberate, they
don't want people like me using the PC for useful things. ;-) I will find one that allows this
tomorrow if I can... Then we will get some photos... ;-) That is assuming I can figure out
how to get this blogger interface to read in English, rather than the Korean it currently
displays... Makes like entertaining when the delete button is as unreadable as the submit
button. ;-)

Anyway, we went around to a few places today in a Korean-only speaking tour group.
Oh that was fun. The tour guide was quite entertaining, I believe. I'm sure if I was able
to understand more than 2 words of Korean that I would have found her entertaining.
Ah well.... We went to some bunch of rocks that apparently all Korean couples on their
honeymoons come to have their photos taken. Then to a Chinese circus thingie. I have a
couple of short quicktime movies of that. Very cool. Those guys are crazy. Then to a
minature world kinda thing, with scale models of buildings, etc. Not bad. Then on to a couple
of other bits and pieces, none that exciting.

Tomorrow is more of the same, but in eastern Jeju (today was all on the western side...)
Then over to Busan... Not sure how long we will be there yet... Might only be overnight...
We want to head back to Seoul to shop more. ;-)

Anyway, catch you all later!

No comments: